I feel bad that i haven’t been blogging. Just took a look and the last post was Oct!? WHAT!? I didn’t know it was that long ago. I thought it was maybe Dec?
So i’m thinking for my very first post of 2013(and also after so long), what should i blog about? I came across this “I’m currently” list(on PINTEREST!) and well i guess it is a good place to start.
- Reading nothing. Maybe not nothing. I have only been reading my lecture notes. I really need to read more books!!! The last book i read was in Jan :(
- Playing Pokemon White 2! I just got Nintendo 3DS XL in pink this month! Another reason why i haven’t been reading any books. I used to read when i’m travelling but now all that time goes to my 3DS.
- Watching Pretty Little Liars. I have no idea why i watched it. I don’t normally watch this type of show. I’m more of the Criminal Minds type. I LOVE CRIMINAL MINDS!
- Eating Kimchi. I’ve been addicted/obsessed with Kimchi. I bought a container of Kimchi about a month ago and ate it with every meal i had at home. I bought a new container full yesterday. It is a different brand cause i couldn’t find the old one and it doesn’t taste as nice D:
- Drinking water. I really need to drink more water. I’m a person who can bring a bottle of water out and have a full bottle of water back at the end of the day. With the kind of weather we have in Singapore, I NEED TO DRINK MORE WATER!
- Loving my CREEPERS! Since i’ve had them, i’ve been wearing them to school EVERYDAY! Thank you Willie and Ben for the wonderful birthday present. PS: the name is in this order because Willie reads my blog more :p
- Listening to Whom shall I fear by Chris Tomlin. This song is on repeat in my phone. Faith boosting song!
- Meditating on 2 Cor 3:16-18.
The list is much longer. But i don’t have something for every point so this is my version :)
It feels really good! I think i’m going to do this “currently” list every month. Good way to reflect and see what i’ve been up to at the end of the year. Also a quick and easy way to make sure i blog at least once a month :p